What program are you using?
VideoMeld What type of problem?
- User Interface/General
- Cannot start or cannot hear playback
- Audio and video are not synchronized
- Audio stutters
Video hesitates or skips
- Some videos have very low key frame rates, which are difficult to preview in real-time. However the melded video will be smooth.
- If the video is encoded using a variable bitrate, it is impossible to accurately seek to exact frames. That causes video to hesitate and skip ahead.
- Avoid variable bitrate videos, when possible.
- Increase the frame rate setting under Options | Playback Settings to match the video so that interframe seeking is not required during preview playback.
- Or decrease the frame rate under Options | Playback Settings to reduce the processing required for playback.
- Image Quality