Excellence in sound editing software for over 20 years!
Multitrack Audio /
- MULTIQUENCE is discontinued. Install VideoMeld instead.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7. Windows 95/98 not supported. Note that
video playback does not work on Windows Vista and 7.
- A new license is required when upgrading from v2.0 to v2.5.
If you have a v2.0 license, you can purchase an
upgrade license at a significant discount.
If you have a v2.5 license, it will work with this update.
- Recommended system requirements:
- 800MHz processor
- 256MB RAM
- 50MB hard drive space available
- Video card running at 32-bit true colour
8 or later is required.
- For Windows Media Video support,
Windows Media Player 9
or later must be installed.
- For QuickTime Movie and M4A support,
QuickTime Player 7
or later (or iTunes) must be installed with authoring
and media creation modules.
- To save in MP3 format, the LAME MP3 Encoder must be
- To save in MPEG2/VCD/SVCD video format
bbMPEG.dll is required.
- Changes in v2.55 include:
- Vista compatible help
- Improved Vista and restricted user compatibility
- Mouse wheel zooming
- Improved MOV audio decompression
- Auto center video option
- Several improvements and fixes
- Changes in v2.54 include:
- Minor improvements and several fixes
- Changes in v2.53 include:
- Video capture support!
- SMPTE Wipe Collection video effect (includes many different transition)
- Thermal, Colour Invert, Alpha Invert, and Flip video effects
- Faded edges setting for caption section
- Ability to save video as MPEG2/VCD/SVCD (bbMPEG.dll required)
- Quick fade/pan graphs
- Replaceable recording sections
- Waveform drawn during audio playback
- Ctrl+Shift+D to duplicate effect settings for multiple sections
- Some fixes
- Changes in v2.52 include:
- Better support for Windows Media Video and QuickTime Movie files
- Ability to save video in Windows Media Video and QuickTime Movie formats
- Ability to save audio in MP3 format
- Shadow setting under caption options
- Windowed video resolution setting under playback options
- Some fixes
- Changes in v2.51 include:
- Several new video effects (dissolve, zoom/pan, shape wipe)
- Setting to preserve aspect ratio under video options
- A "space equally" edit command
- Right-click on pan/fade points for precise control
- Several fixes
- Changes in v2.50 include:
- A new, improved system of video effects
- Brightness/contrast settings
- Speed control for video sections
- Uncompressed video format support when saving
- Alignment settings for text caption sections
- Graphs for compressed audio files (waveforms now shown for MP3 files!)
- Title bars on section boxes for easier selection/dragging, even
when fade/pan graphs shown
- Playback time and frame counter in master control window
Known Issues and Solutions
Creating QuickTime movies for internet streaming does not work.
Use Apple software, such as QuickTime Pro, to re-export the movie.
Video plug-ins do not function correctly. Use "Video effects"
instead. Video plug-ins will be eliminated from future versions.
When saving as a video, some video formats can cause crashes or
distorted video because of defective video codecs. Please choose
a different video format.
Some video files are not "seekable". This may cause playback to
freeze or stutter. Increasing the frame rate can eliminate the
problem if the processor is fast enough.
Support for "DirectX Audio Plug-ins" (DirectShow filters) is
limited to plug-ins that do not change the length or time of the
Copyright © 2013 GoldWave® Inc.