Excellence in sound editing software for over 20 years!
Multitrack Audio /
Not associated with GoldWave
Main Screen (click to enlarge)
The top track (Video) contains a movie of a shuttle launch. The
next track (Audio) contains control tower audio associated with
Keeping the audio and video separate gives much more flexibility
when editing. The Captions track contains the text caption
"Discovery Launch", which can be seen in yellow in the video
window. The Logo track contains the MULTIQUENCE logo, which appears
slightly transparent in the top right corner of the video
(similar to TV station logos).
Video, captions and images can be faded in or out using the cyan
The last track (Music) contains some additional background
music. The waveform of the music is shown in green and red,
representing the left and right channels of the stereo file.
- Fast virtual editing with an unlimited number of tracks
- Master volume, track volume, Mute and Solo controls
- Editing commands, such as Undo, Copy, Mute, Trim, Split, Delete
- Editing/playback Marker
- Drag-and-drop editing
- Section groups and multiple section selection and editing
- Multiple levels of Undo
- Audio effects, such as Flange, Equalizer
- Fade and panning envelope graphs and Autofade command
- DirectX Audio plug-in support
- Video effect support
- Support for digital audio, CD audio, MIDI, video, and images
- Multiple recording sections
- Full zooming for accurate positioning
- Waveform and video display within sections
- Context menus
- Configurable playback rate
- Save as audio command for mixing audio tracks into one Wave or MP3 file
- Save as video command for mixing audio and video into one AVI, WMV, or MOV file
- Changeable track height and track names
- Project list window
- Master Control window
- Sound Recorder window
- Video Recorder window
- Tool bar configuration and more tool bar buttons
The Sound Recorder window lets you record new audio, such as background
music, vocals and instrument solos. It displays realtime
recording levels and includes a Monitor feature to adjust
levels without recording to a file first. Trim commands are
provided to remove any leading or trailing silence in the
final file. Several recording windows can be created to
record from multiple sources simultaneously (if you have
more than one sound card).
Video effects can modify an image or transition from one image to
another. The image above shows some of the video effect currently
The features above cover only part of the many capabilities of MULTIQUENCE.
To find out more, please download
explore the demonstration version.
Copyright © 2013 GoldWave® Inc.